At South West Smile Care Centre we have opportunities for the right inviduals to join our customer care and administration team.
The key responsibilities for this vacancy are:
- Booking and amending appointments, answering the phone, updating patient records
- Supporting the clinical team to maintain smooth running of the practice
- Making patients aware of dental services and offers
- Handling payments
- Accessing sensitive information whilst maintaining patient confidentiality
The key skills required for this vacancy are:
- Ability to keep calm and professional in a fast-paced environment
- Previous administration or reception experience.
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus to help and assist.
- Efficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Preferred R4 experience
- Strong communication and organisation skills
If you are interested in this position please forward your CV.
Job Type: Part-time
Working hours: 24 -32 hrs per week
To apply for this exciting role please email an up-to-date cv and cover letter outlining why you should be considered for the role of Customer Care and Adminstration to [email protected]